Thursday, April 4, 2013

Queen B Fresh: Beyoncé Lives For Now...Debuts New Pepsi Commercial & Album Cut...

Beyoncé had the world anticipating her big reveal at 9:00 AM EDT.  We all thought it would be her new single.  However the Queen is in control, and we'll get the single when she damn well pleases....

What we did get was her brand new Pepsi commercial, which takes us back down memory lane.  In the commercial be revisits some of her iconic looks.  The clip as previews Grown Woman, a new album cut off her upcoming fifth solo album.
“I had so much fun collaborating on this campaign with Pepsi,” Beyonce said in a statement. “I got to re-live some of my favorite past characters and looks. “It was the first time I saw those costumes in years and it was very emotional. I’m proud of those moments and they all connect in some way and have helped me evolve into who I am today.”
The clip is titled Mirrors and celebrates B's 10 year relationship with Pepsi. Watch the clip and view a couple photos below.







"They like the way I walk cause I walk with a vengeance/ And you listen to me when I talk cause I ain’t pretendin'/ Took awhile now I understand just where I’m going/ I know the world and I know who I am 'bout time I show it/ And I'm moving down like that when I do it/ I could be bad if I want / I can go slow all night long / I’m a grown woman"
Once again, happy anniversary Jay & B.

--Princess Carter

Sources: Billboard.com, Pepsi & Beyonce.com

No comments:

Post a Comment