Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Vibing: New Rozay, Rick Ross Ft Nicki Minaj - "You The Boss" & "I Love My Bitches"


Rozay stopped by Flex's show this week and debuted two bangas.  You The Boss featuring Nicki and the Just Blaze produced I Love My Bitches.  Both tracks are a nod to yesteryear much like the Watch The Throne Vibe, Rick is taking it back to hip hop glory.  Soul laced beatz with a knock and witty wordplay.  
His album is set for a December 13 release, via Rolling Stone:




Rick Ross - 'God Forgives, I Don't' (November)


The Miami MC is bigger than ever after last year's smash Teflon Don – and he has no intention of slowing down on his fifth LP. "My vision for this album is so clear, everything's falling into place," says Ross. While he has yet to confirm track-list details, Ross has been cranking hard on the album between tour dates with Lil Wayne. Says the rapper, "I'm excited to see the response to this album – I expect it to be bigger than my previous one."


--Princess Carter

Source: Rolling Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment