Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Jay-Z's Pond: Jay-Z Talks Music, Kanye, Beyoncé & More With Zane Lowe...

After shutting down the Yahoo! Wireless Festival on Saturday in the UK.  Jay sat down with BBC Radio 1′s Zane Lowe for and in depth interview.  A relaxed Jay chatted about Roc-A-Fella, the making of "Magna Carta Holy Grail", B, his music and much more.

Jay also revealed during the interview that he and Kanye got into a four days argument of two "Magna Carta" tracks:
"We had this whole plan when me and Kanye did [the] Watch The Throne album that we would go right into our solos after that," Jay-Z said. "Soon as I thought we had wrapped up Watch The Throne, I made two records ... I had 'Holy Grail' and 'Oceans'.
'I played those records for Kanye. And he was like, 'No, those have to go on Watch The Throne, so we spent four days arguing about those records," he continued. "I was explaining to him why it wasn't right for this project and I had a whole idea for making this album called Magna Carta ... Holy Grail."
"[It was] four days, four days literally arguing ... not like fighting," he said. "Well, there was some pushing at one point, but not between us. Just everyone else got a little excited."  (Source:  MTV)
Watch the interview below.  




--Princess Carter

Source:  RapRadar & MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment