Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Get Beyonce's Pulse, B's Set to Release Third Fragrance


“Women always tell me that my music makes them feel strong and confident, and Pulse is about finding that inner power,” the singer, a 16-time Grammy winning, Golden Globe nominated actress, said about her newest creation, Pulse, a floral citrus scent hitting stores in September.  via Elle.com



Beyonce's is set to release her third fragrance, Pulse in September.  She revealed details of her third scent to Elle.com.  She talks about what inspired this and past two scents: Heat & Heat Rush.  Here's a little excerpt from the interview:


ELLE: Your first fragrance, Heat, was a huge success. Did you feel any pressure following that up?


BK: I didn’t. The success of Heat was amazing, but why not represent a different side of a woman? Pulse represents the woman I am on stage. When I think about excitement, it makes me think about my heart racing and a pulsating beat­—it’s my stage persona. Heat represents my sensual side, it’s very spicy and Southern. Heat Rush is more about the woman I am on my off time, when I’m on vacation.


ELLE: Why an upside down bottle?


BK: I wanted something modern that incorporated fashion into the overall design, so my stage costumes inspired the upside down chrome cap of the bottle.



--Princess Carter

Source: Elle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment