Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Album News: Beyonce' Releases Track-Listing for, '4', Hour-by-Hour on Facebook, Talks Inspirtation Behind Epic BBMA Performance

Every hour on the hour Beyoncé will be releasing a new title from her new album. Check back regularly for updates.

1. 1 + 1
2. I Care
3. I Miss You
4. Best Thing I Never Had
5. Party (Feat. Andre 3000)
6. Rather Die Young
7. Start Over
8. Love On Top
9. Countdown
10. End Of Time
11. I Was Here
12. Run The World (Girls)
Beyonce'
Queen B, talks inspiration behind her Epic BBMA Performance (This is especially for the haters):

"My makeup artist showed me the performance of Lorella Cuccarini a year ago, and it inspired me so much. I then met with the talented people who worked on it. The technology and concept were so genius. Thank god for YouTube or I would have never been exposed to something so inspiring. I never worked so hard on anything in my life as that performance for the Billboard Awards." 



Beyonce'

--Princess Carter
Credit: Beyonce.com, Beyonceworld, Beyonceparfums
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment