Saturday, September 24, 2011

Queen B Continues to Talk About the Joys of Pregnancy; Calls It A Gift

Beyonce' has declared this is the happiest time of her life!! She is enjoying the changes to her body and her impeding motherhood.  In fact she says that pregnancy has empowered her.

B was out this week promoting her third fragrance Pulse and was chatting away about her baby news and the "gift of pregancy".


"[Pregnancy] is the most incredible gift anyone can have," Knowles told E! News. "I'm very excited. I'm probably the happiest I've ever been."

And should her baby-on-the-way (with husband Jay-Z) be inclined to follow in mom and dad's footsteps, he or she has already got quite a head start.

"I've been performing the whole time and dancing and singing in the studio," Knowles says. "I think my baby has heard lots and lots of very loud music."

--Princess Carter

Source: People
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment