Monday, June 10, 2013

Queen of Fragrance: Beyoncé Introduces "A New Kind Of Fire"...Unleashes 'Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition' Fragrance


Today we got an official look at B's new fragrance, Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition, after a week of clues and trivia from, Beyoncé Parfums.  The packaging is turquoise blue and luminous gold...and brings together two of B's favorite hues blue & gold.  It's also reminiscent of sand and the ocean, two other things B adores.

Mrs. Carter had this to say of her latest fragrance:
Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition is a unique commemorative fragrance, paying tribute to Beyoncé’s amazing momentous journey.
"I love my music, I love performing and most of all I love and appreciate my fans. I wanted to give them a special remembrance of this tour and I created this scent to reflect the power, passion and playfulness I put into my performances." - Beyoncé 
The feminine, fruity floral fragrance celebrates all of the accomplishments along Beyoncé's historic life journey. This playful accord of Mangosteen, Jasmine, Brassia Edua Loo Orchid and Vanilla captivate the senses and make you feel like a star! (Beyoncé Parfums)
Sweet.  Check out more shots below.  The fragrance will be available soon.



B shares more Mrs. Carter Show photos:





--Princess Carter

Sources:  BeyonceParfums & Beyonce.com|I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment