Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Love On Top: Kelly Rowland Confirms Engagement on The Queen Latifah Show...


Kelly confirmed, what her latest photos already confirmed, she's engaged to her longtime love and manager Tim Witherspoon!!!  She officialy revealed the news on The Queen Latifah Show yesterday morning.

Kelly revealed to Queen, Latifah, that he proposed via Skype, because she was working in Bulgaria.
She revealed:
It's been a while. We've kept it very, very low—for years, to be completely honest." "He asked me first on Skype and I was like, 'We're so far away from each other.'""But it was so late, I remember we were both just kinda like, honestly, just staring at each other. And he asked me, and it was just that simple to say yes. I was like, 'I got my best friend to ride through life with.' He really is my best friend."
Congratulations, Kelly & Tim.  I wish you nothing but, happiness.  Watch the segment below.




--Princess Carter

Source:  TheQueenLatifahShow, TheYBF

No comments:

Post a Comment