Friday, August 5, 2011

Queen B Talks Her Favorite Things With Marie Claire


Beyonce' talks her favorite things with Marie Claire and it's quite a list!!  One things for sure, the Queen has great taste, but we all knew that!! ;)  Take a look at, Beyonce's World.

BEYONCE: MY WORLD

R&B's fierce first lady Beyonce tells us all the little things that she's crazy in love with...
THE CITY: NEW YORK
'I never thought I would live there because I found it so overwhelming, but now it's home.'  
New York being the best city in the world, why wouldn't she choose it!? It happens to be my city too, but everyone agrees, it's the BEST!!!

THE STYLE: KATE MOSS

'She's always been a trendsetter and so edgy. You never look back at her, even ten or 15 years ago, and think, "what was that?"'


THE FASHION: TOPSHOP

'My favourite London shop. There's one in New York but I was mad at first because I didn't want anyone else to go there!'

THE MOVIE: A STAR IS BORN

'My mother would put it on for me when I was young, so it's an honour to be in the remake with Clint Eastwood.'

THE MUSIC: ADELE'S 21

'I love Someone Like You'. Adele is such a nice woman, and she has one of the best voices of our time.'

THE FRAGRANCE: BEYONCE PULSE

'The name reminds me of my stage persona when I'm dancing.'

THE BOOK: JAY- Z'S DECODED

'Obvious I know, but this book is great at breaking down rap songs.'

THE TV SHOW: JERSEY SHORE

'I thought, "I'm not going to watch this!" because it was so hyped, but it's hilarious.'

THE FOOD: OREO COOKIES

'I haven't had one for a while because once I start eating them, I can't stop. I can finish a whole packet.'

THE HERO: SOLANGE KNOWLES

'My younger sister is my hero. She balances her career with being a wonderful mother to my nephew (Julez, six).'
--Princess Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment