Wednesday, May 15, 2013

In The Mix: Kelly Rowland Debuts "Dirty Laundry"...Takes Us Through Her Trials & Tribulations...

You live. You love. You learn. And then You move on...that's the message Kelly's sharing with us in her new soulful track, "Dirty Laundry".  

She's finally revealing to the world the difficulties she faced after DC's break-up and then, dealing with B's success.  She talks about her abusive past and dealing with the difficulties of loneliness and picking back up the pieces.  And to, now living a healthy and happy life.

"Dirty Laundry" lives up to it's name, because it's open and honest, and a shining moment for Kelly.  This might be the one.  

Listen to it below.  She sounds good, her vocals a soulful, it's old school r & b, sweet!



"When my sister was on stage killin’ it like a motherfucker 
I was enraged, feelin’ it like a motherfucker 
Bird in a cage 
You would never know what I was dealin’ with 
Went our separate ways but I was happy she was killin’ it 
Bittersweet 
She was up, I was down 
No lie, I feel good for her but what do I do now?"

 --Princess Carter

Source:  KellyRowland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment