Saturday, January 4, 2014

Beyoncé Part 5: Beyoncé Talks Honesty & Musical Freedom in Self-Titled" Part 5...Gives Us A Behind The Scenes Look at "Rocket"

Friday night, E! News got an exclusive clip of B's "Self-Titled" Part 5. Honesty, the fifth installment of her mini art feature, which documents the making of her-- record breaking--fifth solo album, BEYONCÉ.

B takes us behind the scenes of the making of "Rockets" her sexy soulful ballad, one of the album's many gems.  Both Timbaland and JT were in the studio during the recording of the track and were in awe, of the Queen.  



B talks her musical freedom:  "Now I'm in my 30s, and those children that grew up listening to me have grown up, and I always felt like it was my responsibility to be aware of kids and their parents and all these generations.  And I felt like, in a sense, I could not express everything.  I've done so many things in my life, in my career, that I feel like at this point I've earned the right to be me and to express any and every side of myself."



Yes you have B!!!  Watch the full feature, which B uploaded in the wee hours of Saturday morning.




I love this album!!!!

--Princess Carter

Source:  Beyonce's YouTube & E!

No comments:

Post a Comment