Monday, July 25, 2011

Beyonce' Talks Gaga to PrideSource

alg_beyonce_lady-gaga

Beyonce' and Gaga's bond continues to be solid.  Whenever one of the two Queens is asked about the other they have nothing but, praise to say about one another.  And of course when PrideSource asked B about her friend, here's what B had to say:

Beyoncè & Lady gaga

Last year, Lady Gaga made this remark in an interview with E!: "I was very excited to be working with Beyoncé again. It just sort of works out because we both like women." What did she mean by that?

(Laughs) Well... I'm all about women working together and supporting each other and learning from each other, and I feel like sometimes women get a bad rap. It's like we're competitive and we can't respect each other especially if we're both out around the same time - they think we're going to kill each other. And it's all about women learning from each other, and I respect talent and I respect people that work hard - and good people.
I love Gaga. I mean, if she didn't perform and she wasn't a singer, just as a human being I love her to death. But on top of it, she is the most talented pop star right now, and I'm so happy for her. It's just really inspiring to see someone who just creates their own destiny and comes up with their own looks and writes their own songs and choreographs and is in control and is not contrived. If you took away every bit of costume and she just sat in front of a piano, she would still tear it down. She's just that talented, and she deserves it all. And I'm just happy to work with her. I love her.

--Princess Carter
Credit: http://www.pridesource.com/article.html?article=48242

No comments:

Post a Comment