Wednesday, April 25, 2012

PhotoShoot Fresh: BEYONCÉ Is Named World's Most Beautiful Woman by PEOPLE Magazine

People Magazine is out with its annual World's Most Beautiful Issue and our Queen, Mrs. Carter was named World's Most Beautiful Woman.  B graces the cover of the issue and opens up to the mag about the beauty of motherhood, life and all things Blue!!!!



The Queen looks absolutely stunning in her cover shoot.  She of course pays homage to her baby girl Blue Ivy by roc'n blue Lorraine  Schwartz jewels.  Here's what People had to say about the Queen's wardrobe for the shoot: 



BEYONCÉ photo | Beyonce Knowles
At 30, PEOPLE's 2012 World's Most Beautiful Woman has many accomplishments on her résumé, including being a 16-time Grammy winner, an actress and a style and beauty icon. But none is more important than her newest role: playing mom to daughter Blue Ivy, whom she and husband of four years, Jay-Z, welcomed in January. "I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," she says. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a sense of purpose on this earth."  (Credit: People)
She wore something old and borrowed that happened to be blue.  The superstar, clad in an elaborate white Marchesa gown on the PEOPLE cover, wears the same Lorraine Schwartz necklace Heidi Klum selected for the 2012 Golden Globes (Beyoncé chose to wear it backwards). The custom-made piece contains 200 carats of champagne diamonds, plus dozens of natural turquoise stones. When Klum wore it in January, she paired it with matching rings; the whole set was valued at more than $1 million.
“Beyoncé is the most beautiful woman in the world inside and out,” Schwartz tells PEOPLE. “Being around her gets my creativity flowing and I’m always thinking of that something perfect just for her. We have made historic jewelry moments together and I look forward to making many more.”

Beyoncé, who calls her mother the most beautiful woman in the world, tells PEOPLE she feels even more beautiful now that she’s a mom. “It’s really about who you are,” she explains of beauty, saying her best moments are “When I feel loved, when I feel secure, when I feel confident.” But wearing a designer gown and lots of diamonds can’t hurt!
She also talks about how little Blue's helped her feel even more beautiful:
But Beyoncé is proudest of one title that also happens to be her most recent: mommy to little Blue Ivy Carter.

"I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth," says PEOPLE's 2012 World's Most Beautiful Woman. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."

The "Crazy in Love" singer, 30, and her husband of four years, Jay-Z, 42, have gone gaga for Blue, born Jan. 7 in New York City. "She's just the cutest thing," gushes Beyoncé, who croons one-of-a-kind tunes to her daughter and professes to "love" changing diapers.
The magazine is one newsstands now in major cities and will be available nation wide at all newsstands and tablets on May 1.

--Princess Carter

Credit:  People Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment