Thursday, January 31, 2013

Queen B Fresh: Beyoncé Takes NFL Press Conference, Sings National Anthem Live & Releases Rehearsal Footage...


Today, Queen B or should I say King B, did what she does best, she shut down the stage!!!  At 3:15 PM the NFL held, the Super Bowl Halftime Show press conference and B took center stage.  She walked onto the stage, looking too haute for words, and went straight into the national anthem, a cappella no less, and blew it away.  She followed with, "Any questions?" before breaking out into a little chuckle.   

She answered questions about her long rehearsals, her focus and course the inauguration incident:
"I am a perfectionist," she explained, before telling the audience, that she chose to use "a backing track" due to a lack of sound check and the high stakes surrounding the event. "I'm very proud of my performance," she says.  
"I practice until my feet bleed and I did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra," Beyonce said Thursday.
"Due to no proper sound check, I did not feel comfortable taking a risk. It was about the president and the inauguration, and I wanted to make him and my country proud, so I decided to sing along with my pre-recorded track, which is very common in the music industry. And I'm very proud of my performance."
"I will absolutely be singing live," she said of the Super Bowl performance. "I am well-rehearsed. This is what I was born to do." (Source: Huffington Post)

After the press conference, B headed to Radio Row, where she did more media, check out the interview below.  B wouldn't give up any details about her performance, but she has released two videos of her rehearsal footage.

Check out the full interviews, B's rehearsal footage and more pictures below.



B changed into a sexy red dress after the press conference and headed to "Super Bowl Live".  She looked super sexy.  


































Sunday history shall be made.

--Princess Carter

 Sources:  HuffingtonPost, Zimbio, Beyonce.com/GlobalGrind/@baddiebey/@beyoncelite

No comments:

Post a Comment