Monday, August 2, 2010

Never 1 to Disappoint, Gaga Reveals All in Vanity Fair Cover Shoot & Interview



Gaga discusses her fears, her joys and her continued fight with FAME, which at time appears to be a Monster for her to deal with.  Here's some of the pint size diva's quotes to the famed Mag:

On Sex: (Which she shies away from)
“I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.”


On Loneliness:
“I’m perpetually lonely. I’m lonely when I’m in relationships. It’s my condition as an artist.” 


In the mag she talks about love, trust and of course her past drug use.  At one point she says before her fame she hit her rock bottom and instead of rehab she went back home with her family who helped her make her get back on her feet.


I just hope that Gaga eventually finds the perfect balance between her fame, her art and her heart!

--Princess Carter
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment