Friday, August 27, 2010

OK, So Drake & Nicki Got Married, Well According to Them...Of Course They Did!

nicki-minaj-drake

So did Drake keep on his promise he made in Miss Me, where he first rhymes of his urges to marry Ms. Minaj? Well according to their twitter he did.  Although I find this one to much to believe!  So we'll run with this one for a while.  A fun end to summer.  Guessing we'll learn this one isn't true sometime tomorrow when Drake or Nicki yell gotcha!

Their Twitter Confirmations:
Drake via Twitter:
Please refer to @nickiminaj as Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham and dont stare at her too long. She's finally mine. :)
Nicki's Twitter Response:
Yes, its true. Drake and I tied the knot. > RT @drakkardnoir@nickiminaj Baby I am never scared. PROUD is more the word I would use.


Drake:
@nickiminaj Baby I am never scared. PROUD is more the word I would use.


--Princess Carter
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment