Sunday, March 17, 2013

Queen Of All Queens: Beyoncé's "Bow Down/I Been On" is a Tease Of What to Expect On Her Fifth Album....Returns to Queen Diva Form in New Track...

Beyoncé has just given us a taste of what to expect from her hotly anticipated fifth studio album.

Today she released Bow Down/I Been On via her Tumblr page, and the Queen is in true Diva Form, on this mash up!!!

Bow Down is produced by Hit-boy and I Been On, where the Queen raps, is produced by Polow Da Don, Timbaland and Planet VI.  I Been On can be heard in B's O2 Ads (watch below).

I love it!!!  She sings.  She raps.  Chops & Screws.  She's focused man:
"I took some time to live my life but don't think I am just his little wife. Don’t get it twisted this is my shit, bow down bitches."  (Bow Down)
“I heard your boo was talking lip/ I told my crew to smack that trick...The capital B means I’m ’bout that life.”   (I Been On)

Top notch vocals, Queen swag and a killer knock...The Queen's back!!!  Bow Down Bitches!!!


Check out Bow Down/I Been On below.   She's A DIVA!!!!



Watch B's O2 Priority TV ad, promoting  The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, to hear a snippet of I Been On.


So when will the official single be released?  Is either Bow Down or I Been On one of the first singles?  Or just the album's intro?  Will new music be released to radio and iTunes this week?  Will we have two tracks, an official radio track & a Hive track????  I hope this week brings answers to all.

 --Princess Carter

Credit:  Beyoncé|IAM & @beyoncelite

No comments:

Post a Comment