Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gaga Unleashed: She Can Blow You Away With or Without The "Theatrics"

Lady Gaga was her usual candid self in the latest issue of NME magazine.  In the mag, she talks about her art, "Born This Way" and she also has a few things to say to her critics.  When asked about her "authenticity" Gaga tells the the mag, "Let me tell you something, if you f------ rip my hairbow and my wig off my f------ head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f------ make you cry."  

Pick up the latest issue of NME on newsstands now to read the rest of Gaga's interview, where she sets the record straight on many issues surrounding her and her art.
--Princess Carter
Source:  NME & MTV
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment