Monday, April 18, 2011

Video News: Director Francis Lawrence Promises, Beyonce's 'Girls' Video Will Be Epic

On Set: Beyonce  Director Francis Lawrence was making the rounds this weekend promoting his new film, "Water For Elephants", which stars Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson. On Sunday, he spoke to MTV News and confirmed that he had, in fact, just wrapped B's new video.  The shoot took place from Monday-Wednesday (4/11-13).

Lawrence tells MTV of the shoot: 
"The video's for the song 'Girls'; it's off her new album.  She would probably have me shot if I said anything. ... Some stuff spilled out, but she wasn't happy about it, so I've been sworn to secrecy." 


"It'll be big, it'll probably be one of the bigger Beyoncé music videos ever done," he added. 


"And, I can say that I think the song is unbelievable."

--Princess Carter
Credit: MTV News
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment