Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hova The Great: Jay-Z Releases "Open Letter" Answers All Questions...Declares, 'The World is Under New Management'

Today, Jay released a new track called "Open Letter", which addresses all the "idiots" who have fallen victim to believing, all the nonsense, that has been said about him lately...Cuba trip included.

To the GOP:
"Politicians never did shit for me/except lie to me, distort history/Wanna give me jail time and a fine/Fine, lemme commit a real crime"
On Cuba:  
"Boy from the hood, but got White House clearance/ Sorry y'all, I don't agree with y'all parents"
On The Nets:
"Would've brought the Nets to Brooklyn for free/ Except I made millions off it, you f---in' dweeb"
"I still own the building, I'm still keeping my seats/ You buy that bullsh--, you better keep your receipts"
On the Peanut Gallery:
"I'm in Cuba, I love Cubans/ This communist talk is so confusing/ When it's from China, the very mic that I'm using" 
 " 'Idiot Wind' the Bob Dylan of rap music/ You're an idiot baby, you should become a student"
I love the fact that Jay brings up China, since everyone seems to ignore their ways, but I 'm sure Tibetans don't.  Nor do his many fans, who bought tickets to his concert, only to be told, by their government, that he, wouldn't be allowed into the country to perform...

"Open Letter" was recorded last night and was produced by Swizz and Timbaland.  Listen to it below.


Hova the Great!!!




And your favorite rapper's, favorite rapper also got a White House response today, when press secretary, Jay Carney was asked about a lyric, during a press conference, earlier today.  Only Hov!!!


 --Princess Carter

Source:  Life+Times, MTV & Roc Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment