Friday, April 5, 2013

Queen B Fresh: Pepsi Takes Us Behind The Scenes of Beyoncé's "Mirrors" Commericial

Beyoncé

Yesterday not only did B celebrate her five year wedding anniversary, she also celebrated her 10 year partnership with Pepsi, with the release of the "Mirrors" commercial.  The commercial highlights key milestone from her 16 year career, and also, previews B's brand new track, "Grown Woman".  "Grown Woman" shows off B's Diva...slick talk and all, the way we love our Queen.
“It was an exciting artistic collaboration building this Pepsi campaign around my new song, ‘Grown Woman,’” said B. “It felt so emotional when I was trying on all the costumes from my past. I was surrounded by so much of my history, especially on the 10th anniversary of ‘Crazy in Love.’” commercial’s concept.
“It’s being proud of who you were, but living in the now and living in the moment,” she said. “I’m very proud of how far I’ve gone and who I am now and who I’m surrounded by. This is really a beautiful concept and it makes me proud.” (Source:  Rap-Up)
Pepsi also released behind the scenes footage of the commercial shoot.  In the footage B talks about reliving her past career achievements, Ty talks about her evolving style and Frank talks about the famed choreography...watch it all below.



--Princess Carter

Source:  Pepsi.com, Beyonce.com & Rap-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment